Service – Service is the www.socialmedia-solutions.com website operated by Social Media Solutions
Personal Data – Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data – Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies – Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Data Processors (or Service Providers) – Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User) – Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”).
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Any personal data you post on our website
Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time zone settings and other technology on the devise you use to access our website.
Any information that you directly provide to us whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email or otherwise
Please be aware that we may take photographs and video material at our events and may use these materials on our website, Youtube, social network profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter), and other digital or print collateral to boost awareness of our company. If you would like your image to be excluded from any material published, please inform us accordingly and we will refrain from using it in the future.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop and offer new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Find and prevent fraud
- Notify you about changes to our Service
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- Detect, prevent, and address technical issues
Like any other website, Social Media Solutions uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies“.
Some third-party sites keep track of your browsing activities when they serve you content, which enables them to tailor what they present to you. If you are visiting such sites, Chrome allows you to set the DNT signal on your browser so that third parties (particularly advertisers) know you do not want to be tracked. To adjust your tracking settings on Chrome, visit this page: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
Note that Social Media Solutions has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
AgencyAnalytics – AgencyAnalytics is a web analytics service offered by AgencyAnalytics Inc. that tracks and reports website traffic. AgencyAnalytics uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other AgencyAnalytics services. AgencyAnalytics may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. For more information on the privacy practices of AgencyAnalytics, please visit the AgencyAnalytics Privacy & Terms web page: https://agencyanalytics.com/company/privacy
Google AdWords – Google AdWords advertising and remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Instagram – Instagram advertising and remarketing service is provided by Twitter Inc. You can opt-out from Instagram interest-based ads by following their instructions: https://help.instagram.com/615366948510230. 20170405 You can learn more about the privacy practices and policies of Instagram by visiting their Data Policy page: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
Facebook – Facebook advertising and remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950. To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217 Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
- certain information about our collection, use, sale, or disclosure of your personal information
- deletion of your personal information collected or maintained by us
- to opt-out of the sale of your personal information
You also have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these rights.
To exercise a right related to your personal information, please contact us by clicking here.
If you are a California resident, California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by Social Media Solutions to its affiliates and/or third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please send an email with your first name, last name, mailing address, email address and telephone number to https://www.socialmedia-solutions.com/contact/. Please include “California Privacy Rights” in the Subject line of your message.
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Social Media Solutions may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Social Media Solutions does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Under certain circumstances, Social Media Solutions may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Social Media Solutions may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Digital Marketer Labs, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Social Media Solutions will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the Philippines and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the Philippines and process it there.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.