Our client was an independently owned and operated branch of a major Australian spa chain that operates over 90 branches in the country. It offers massages, facial treatments, beauty services, and other special packages to customers.
- The client needed a strong online presence.
- Social media was not providing engagement nor generating leads.
- No social media strategy was in place.
- Created a social media strategy to build the spa’s reputation and generate more leads
- Curated content for the spa’s products and services, beauty and wellness, personal motivation
- Performed follower engagement techniques that stimulated organic growth
- Grew to more than 800 Instagram followers in 9 months
- 10425% increase in followers
- 200% increase in leads
The Client’s Challenge
The client was faced with the challenge of establishing and raising brand awareness among customers within their location and generating leads. While the client was active on Instagram, the spa manager was focused on the day-to-day operations and had neither the time nor knowledge to create a more compelling social media strategy that would increase followers, establish a local reputation, and generate leads. Because of this, their Instagram account remained at a mere 8 followers.
When the client heard about the success that Social Media Solutions has had with other clients, they agreed to let us take over the campaign.
The SMS Solution
Social Media Solutions presented a campaign strategy that aligned with the client’s objectives. The strategy included the creation of a social media content schedule, covering topics that educated the target audience not only about the spa’s products and services, but also about beauty and wellness, personal motivation, and about their branch. This engaging social media content schedule guaranteed regular and continuous activity on Instagram.
To drive higher engagement, the campaign included social monitoring and organic engagement.